The Best CEO Time Management Strategies
Instant Download Available Upon Purchase
In The Best CEO Time Management Strategies, CEO Briefs examines the most effective strategies that litigators can use to manage their time more efficiently, freeing themselves up to pursue new initiatives and other opportunities that normally get left behind in the plethora of meetings and organizational tasks that occupy their day. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to learn how other leading litigators manage their time and understand how you can implement these successful and innovative techniques to "work smarter" and free up time to dedicate to new professional (and personal) initiatives in the year ahead.
The webinar is led by an expert at helping litigators manage their time more effectively, Daryl Wizelman, and focuses on:
• Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the most effective time management strategies for litigators that you can immediately implement to free up time in your schedule for new professional and personal initiatives
• Time management strategies specifically for litigators and the unique issues and challenges faced by litigators in managing their time most effectively
• Answers to the ten questions most asked by litigators about how to successfully implement these time management strategies, what to hand off to others, and how to become twice as efficient while working 25% less
• Case studies of the best time management strategies used by leading litigators and important lessons learned that will immediately free up time in your schedule on a daily basis
Upon ordering, you will have instant access to this webinar on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded webinar will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar at your own convenience.
Purchasing Options - Or Call to Register 1(415) 578-2091
||Option 1: Registration for 1 Person to View This Webinar – $250.00 Per Attendee
If you would like to register multiple people to attend this webinar, please update the number of people in the QTY column on the next page once you click on the Add to Cart button. The access code you receive if signing up for one person will only be valid for one attendee. You will also automatically be emailed the audio and PowerPoint files the day after the webinar in case you were unable to attend the live webinar (registration prior to live event still required).
||Option 2: CEO Briefs Webinar Only Subscription - Registration for 1 + Access All Webinars for 1 Year - $500.00
Subscription includes access to the world's largest collection of webinars specifically for Chief Executive Officers (a $5,000 value). Stay current with webinars on hot topics, business skills, new technologies and emerging trends that arise over the course of the upcoming year, and webinars that keep you in-the-know on topics such as:
- Public Speaking & Presentation Skills for CEOs
- iPad Tips, Tricks & Best Apps for CEOs
- What CEOs Need to Know Before Renewing Their Healthcare Plan
- Updating & Improving CEO Compensation & Bonus Structure
- CEO Best Practices for Positioning Your Company to be Acquired
- How to Create a Personal Brand as a CEO
- Positioning Yourself for Additional Board Member Seats as a CEO
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Best Practices for CEOs
- CEO Best Practices for Advising Your Board of Directors
- Best Practices for Analyzing & Interpreting Cash Flow Statements for CEOs
- How to Best Handle Difficult Conversations as a CEO
- And hundreds more webinars specifically for CEOs
Upon subscribing, you'll start receiving an email every week notifying you of upcoming webinars, for which you can attend any live or have the files sent to you afterwards (you will also receive a username/password to be able to download any previous webinar directly from our web site). Free pass is for this webinar and the access code can be emailed to any colleague. If selecting Option 3, a premium subscription, Option 1 is included for free.
||Option 3: CEO Briefs Premium Subscription - Access all Webinars, eBooks, eDocuments & Podcasts for CEOs for 1 Year - $1,000.00
Access the complete digital knowledge library for Chief Executive Officers, featuring over 200 webinars, eBooks, eDocuments, podcasts, and news specifically for CEOs. The premium subscription includes:
eDocuments - Featuring the most up-to-date versions of key contracts, manuals and ready-to-use templates being used by CEOs
eBooks - 10-50 page case studies written by the world's top CEOs on how they handle problems and opportunities
Podcasts - 5-20 minute audio clips on news, trends, business skills and hot topics that are impacting CEOs right now
Webinars - Access all webinars for CEOs plus a free pass for a colleague to this webinar
Everything you need to be in-the-know throughout the year with hundreds of new resources added annually. Upon subscribing, you'll receive access information to the webinar featured on this page, a weekly email that alerts you to every new webinar, eBook, eDocument and Podcast available for Chief Executive Officers, and a username/password to immediately access the complete digital knowledge library for Chief Executive Officers.